If you want a quick, delicious, and healthy dip recipe that won’t break the bank then you’re going to love this Spicy 7 Layer Tuna Dip recipe!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Cans Tuna
- 1 Packet 8 Tablespoons (36g) Taco Seasoning Mix (Lowest sodium one you can find)
- 10.6 Ounces (300g) Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Teaspoons (15g) Sriracha (More Sriracha = more spice)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 7 Tablespoons (108.5g) Guacamole
- 1/2 Cup (56g) Reduced Fat Mexican Cheese
- 16 Ounces (454g) Reduced Sodium Pinto Beans
- 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Water
- 10 Tablespoons (165g) Salsa
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1299
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 3210mg
- Carbs: 128g
- Fiber: 32g
- Sugar: 23g
- Protein: 127g
Calories in each dish (if you make 10 dishes):
- Calories: 129
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated Fat: .9g
- Sodium: 321mg
- Carbs: 12.8g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sugar: 2.3g
- Protein: 12.7g
Drain your Tuna and then put it into a bowl. Into that same bowl your Tuna is in add in 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt, half the packet 3 Tablespoons (18g) Taco Seasoning Mix, and 3 Teaspoons (15g) Sriracha. Mix all of those ingredients together. Take out a larger bowl and add in your Tuna mix as your first layer. On top of that layer add your Mexican Cheese. For the next layer you’ll want to drain and rinse your Pinto Beans and then put them in a separate bowl with your other half packet 3 Tablespoons (18g) Taco Seasoning Mix, and Water. Mix all of those ingredients together while mashing your Pinto Beans up. Microwave your Pinto Bean mix for :45. Add your Pinto Bean mix on top of your Mexican Cheese layer while it’s still hot so that your cheese will melt. For the next layer add your Guacamole. On top of that add 5.3 Ounces (150g) Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt. Next add your Salsa. Last add some Black Olive Slices, Chopped Green Onion, and a couple squirts of Sriracha. Mouthgasm!
- Use tortilla chips!
- If you don’t like Mexican Cheese then use something else (cheddar works great)!