Tuna on a pizza!? Yes, and it’s absolutely delicious! This Easy Tuna English Muffin Pizza recipe is packed with protein, cheap, super easy to make, and a great healthy way to beat your pizza cravings!
Add into a mixing bowl 1 drained 5 ounce can of tuna, 1 tablespoon of lower fat mayonnaise, 1/4 teaspoon of oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper if you want some kick.
Take out a baking sheet, optionally line it for easy clean up, and place a cut english muffin onto it. Choose an english muffin that fits your macros for that day.
Evenly distribute your tuna mix onto your english muffin pieces, you should have just enough to cover both.
If you want more than 1 tuna english muffin pizza you can double or triple the recipe.
Tuna English Muffin Pizza
Add on top of your tuna mix 1/4 cup of your favorite pasta sauce, 1/4 cup of lower fat mozzarella cheese, and anything else you like on your pizza like pepperoni slices or vegetables. Let us know your favorite healthy pizza toppings in the comments below!
Put them into the oven on 350F/176C for around 15-20 minutes or until your english muffins look crispy.
Bored with this tuna pizza recipe? Change up the flavor of your pizzas by using different cheeses and sauces (garlic!).
Don’t have an oven? Make these in the toaster oven!
Ready for dessert? How about some Fudge Brownie Protein Bars!?
Easy Tuna English Muffin Pizza
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 English Muffin
- 1 Can Tuna - Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise - Fat Free
- ¼ Teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ Cup Pasta Sauce
- ¼ Cup Mozzarella Cheese - Reduced Fat
- Drain your Tuna
- Add your drained Tuna, Mayonnaise, Oregano, and Crushed Red Pepper into a bowl
- Mix all of those ingredients together
- Take out a baking pan
- Cut your English Muffin in half and place your English Muffin onto the baking pan
- Evenly distribute your tuna mix, Pasta Sauce, and Mozzarella Cheese onto your English Muffin halves
- Bake on 350F/176C for 15-20 minutes or until your English Muffin is crispy on the edges
- Calories: 323
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 832mg
- Carbs: 29g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 36g