Spice up your tailgate with a healthy and high protein Sriracha Super Bowl Dip! This ground beef recipe is packed is diet friendly macros, easy to make without the oven, and has just enough kick to satisfy every angle!
Start this one by taking out a large stovetop pan, turning your burner on medium heat, and coating your pan with some non-stick cooking spray. If you don’t have a good stovetop pan, here’s a link to the one I’ve been using and recommend.
Once your pan heats up you’ll want to brown 2 pounds of lean ground beef, I used 93/7 lean today.
To brown your ground beef all you need to do is keep it moving in your pan while breaking it up until it’s brown. Browning it should only take around 5-10 minutes.
Pro tip? As long as you’re using a lean ground beef there’s no need to drain it as there won’t be much excess.
Other reasons not to drain it? The fat adds flavor, is HEALTHY, and already included in your total macros.
After your beef has browned turn your burner down to low heat. Mix in 1 packet of a low sodium taco seasoning mix and 10 teaspoons of chili sauce (Sriracha).
Let that mix cook for 5 minutes while occasionally stirring it.
Super Bowl Dip
Take out a large dish or pan big enough to fit your Sriracha Super Bowl dip and add your lean ground beef mix into the bottom of it. Make sure to spread it out so that your beef is “layered“.
On top of your beef layer you’ll want to layer on 1/2 cup of a Mexican blend cheese, 1 cooked pack of :90 second rice, 16 ounces of your choice salsa, and 4 ounces of chopped green chiles.
For this next layer mix together 8 ounces of fat free cream cheese and 16 ounces of fat free sour cream. Spread that layer over the top.
Finish your dip layers with 5 tablespoons of bacon bits, another 1/2 cup of a Mexican blend cheese, and some chili sauce.
Make sure to layer in the rest of your ingredients while your beef is still hot. Hot beef equals melted cheese!
That’s it, your Sriracha Super Bowl dip is ready to eat! I like to eat mine with some tortilla chips, on a rice cake, or in a wrap. Let us know some of your favorite ways to eat this in the comments below.
Looking for another healthy tailgating recipe? Try some Simple Low Carb Pizza Chips!
Sriracha Super Bowl Dip
What We Used
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef - I use 93/7
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix - 1.25 Ounces
- 10-12 Teaspoons Chili Sauce - Sriracha
- 1 Cup Mexican Cheese - Reduced Fat
- 5 Tablespoons Bacon Bits
- 4 Ounces Green Chiles - Chopped
- 1 Jar Salsa - 16 Ounces
- 16 Ounces Sour Cream - Fat Free
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - Fat Free
- 1 Pack Rice - :90 Second
- Take out a large stovetop pan and coat it with non-stick cooking spray
- Turn your burner on Medium Heat
- Brown your Ground Beef
- Turn your burner on Low Heat
- Add in your Taco Seasoning Mix and Sriracha
- Mix everything together
- Cook on Low Heat for 5 minutes while mixing every 1-2 minutes
- Take out a large dish or pan and add in your Ground Beef mix for the first layer
- Sprinkle ½ your Cheese over your Beef
- Cook your Rice
- Layer that on
- Pour your Salsa on top of your Rice
- Evenly distribute your Green Chiles on top of your Salsa
- Mix together your Cream Cheese and Sour Cream in a bowl
- Spread that on top of your Green Chiles
- Sprinkle your Bacon Bits, the other ½ of your Cheese, and more Sriracha on top
- Calories: 2749
- Fat: 81g
- Saturated Fat: 39g
- Sodium: 6795mg
- Carbs: 217g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 77g
- Protein: 288g
- Calories: 275
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9g
- Sodium: 679.5mg
- Carbs: 21.7g
- Fiber: .4g
- Sugar: 7.7g
- Protein: 28.8g
Leave a Comment