Guess what!? This might be my favorite seasonal protein dessert recipe yet. Words can’t even begin to describe how good these Low Carb Pumpkin Brownies are so we’re just going to jump right into them…
Start this one by taking out a food processor. Yes, that’s all you need and yes, I finally got a new one (if you watched the video!). If you want to check it out I’ll link it below in the recipe card.
Add right into your food processor 2 large whole eggs, 244 grams of pumpkin puree, 60 grams of a good tasting chocolate protein powder, 40 grams of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 60 grams or less of your choice sweetener, 28 grams of almond flour, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1 avocado.
The amount of sweetener you use will be dependent on how sweet you want your low carb pumpkin brownies. Alternatively, if you’re using a “sweet” protein powder you might not need any sweetener at all!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
*Double or triple this recipe as needed and store whatever you have leftover for next time!
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger & Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice & Cloves
Go ahead and process all of those together until your mix is smooth. Make sure to scrape down your sides and continue processing as needed.
From here, take out a baking pan or dish and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray. The size of your pan or dish will depending on how thick or thin you want your low carb pumpkin brownies.
Pour your mix in and do your best to make everything level.
Top your low carb pumpkin brownies with some chocolate chips or anything else you want and throw it in the oven for around 15-20 minutes on 350F/176C depending on how thick your brownies are.
Topping For Pumpkin Brownies
- Brown Sugar Substitute
- Nuts (Pecans or Walnuts work great!)
- White Chocolate Chips
- Greek Yogurt
- Our Protein Frosting with Cream Cheese
You’ll know they’re done when they look like this…
These brownies are seriously delicious and in my opinion have the perfect brownie texture.
Ready for another seasonal recipe? Try our Protein Pumpkin Bread!
The Best Low Carb Pumpkin Brownies
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Chocolate Preferred
- 8 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder - Unsweetened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 60 Grams Sweetener - *Optional/Your Choice
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Avocado - Peeled
- Add all of your ingredients into a food processor
- Process all of your ingredients together until smooth
- Coat a baking pan or dish with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your mix in
- Optionally top your brownies with Chocolate Chips or anything else you want
- Bake them on 350F/176C for around 15-20 minutes or longer depending on how thick your brownies are
- Calories: 1050
- Fat: 50g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 890mg
- Carbs: 69g (Net Carbs: 29g)
- Fiber: 40g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 81g
- Calories: 116
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Sodium: 98.8mg
- Carbs: 7.6g (Net Carbs: 3.2g)
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Protein: 9g