The best time to eat dessert is anytime! Rather than finish your day with it, start your morning off with this Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Protein Bites recipe!
Start with two bowls. One will be for your dry ingredients and the other will be for your wet ingredients.
In one bowl, add in 4 tablespoons of almond flour, 1 cup of rolled oats, 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Mix all of those ingredients together.
In your other bowl, add 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce, 1/4 cup of your choice sweetener, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon of optional raspberry extract if you can find it.
Make sure the bowl for your wet ingredients is large enough to also hold your dry ingredients.
Next, slowly add your dry mix into your wet mix until everything is mixed together. Your batter should be a bit thick but not too thick.
Take out either a baking or muffin pan depending on what you want to make. I like using a muffin pan with this recipe so that’s what I’m using today.
Coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray and evenly distribute your raspberry oatmeal protein bites mix into your slots. Pressing your mix down with your fingers into your slots will make this easier.
Leave a little bit of mix off to the side too, you’ll use this to “cover” the top of your bites.
Raspberry Oatmeal Protein Bites Topping
In the center of each one, add some raspberry jam. I use 4 tablespoons total.
Top your raspberry oatmeal protein bites with chopped up fresh raspberries and anything else you want like white chocolate chips.
Pour the remaining mix over the top of your raspberry jam layer to “cover” them and press down to seal.
Don’t like raspberry? Use other jam and fruit flavors!
Bake your raspberry oatmeal protein bites on 350F/176C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
These are absolutely delicious and a great healthy way to start your morning. Complex carbs, protein, and healthy fats. What more could you ask for out of a quick and healthy dessert?!
Looking for another quick protein dessert? Try our Microwave Protein Cobbler recipe next!
Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Protein Bites
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 4 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ¼ Cup Sweetener - Your Choice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Teaspoon Raspberry Extract - *Optional
- 4 Tablespoons Jam - Raspberry
- Raspberries - Fresh
- Take out a bowl
- Add in your Almond Flour, Rolled Oats, Protein Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt
- Mix those together
- Take out another bowl that’s a bit bigger
- Add in your Apple Sauce, Sweetener, Vanilla Extract, and Raspberry Extract
- Mix those together
- Slowly mix your rolled oats mix into that mix
- Take out a muffin or baking pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour most of your mix into your pan and press it in
- Evenly distribute your Jam and Raspberries on top of that
- Top it with the rest of your mix and press everything together
- Bake on 350F/176C for 15-20 minutes or until they are browned
- Calories: 874
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 470mg
- Carbs: 99g
- Fiber: 15g
- Sugar: 37g
- Protein: 70g
- Calories: 145
- Fat: .3g
- Saturated Fat: .3g
- Sodium: 78.3mg
- Carbs: 16.5g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 6.1g
- Protein: 11.6g