You’re dieting and there’s a certain food that’s almost always off the table. Can you guess what it is? Yes, PIZZA! What if today, we put it back on the table? This Low Carb Burger Keto Pizza has almost no carbs, is keto friendly, and you only need a few ingredients to make it!
Start this off by taking out a stovetop pan, turning your burner on medium-high heat, and adding in a little olive oil.
Once that heats up, brown 1 pound of lean ground beef or turkey. This should take around 5 minutes.
Like garlic? Spice? Add in some garlic powder or seasoning to it while it’s browning to give it some extra flavor!
Once browned, drain it if there’s a ton of juice. The leaner the meat, the less juice you’ll have. I usually use anywhere from 85/15 to 93/7 for this keto pizza depending on my macros for that week.
Coat a pie dish with some non-stick cooking spray, add in your meat, and press down evenly to shape your meat crust.
Yes, I said meat crust or MEATZA!
Continue by pouring in 2-3 egg whites. This is what’s gonna bind your crust a bit so it doesn’t fall apart, just make sure you evenly distribute it.
Burger Keto Pizza Toppings
For your toppings? This is up to you! I almost always add on some pizza or pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperonis to my burger keto pizza.
Put your pizza in the oven on 350F/176C for around 25-30 minutes or until your cheese is melted.
Bored with this recipe? Make it your own! Season your meat however you want, throw on other vegetables or proteins, and so on.
Another bonus? It tastes great cold so if you won’t have access to an oven or microwave, you can still take it with you!
What are some of your favorite pizza toppings? Let me know in the comments below.
Ready to make a Slow Cooker Pizza yet? If so, click here!
Low Carb Burger Keto Pizza
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Ground Beef - or Ground Turkey
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Seasoning - or Powder
- 2-3 Large Egg Whites
- ½ Cup Pizza Sauce - or Pasta Sauce (Lowest sodium one you can find)
- 1 ½ Cups Mozzarella Cheese - Fat Free, Reduced Fat, or Full Fat
- Slices Pepperoni - *Optional
- Take out a stovetop pan, add in a little Olive Oil, and brown your Beef or Turkey over Medium-High heat (it should take around 5 minutes)
- Drain your meat if there’s a lot of juice
- Coat a pie dish with some non-stick cooking spray and add your browned meat into it while pressing down to shape your “meat” crust
- Evenly distribute 2-3 Egg Whites into your meat crust
- Add on your toppings
- Bake it on 350F/176C for 25-30 minutes or until your cheese is melted
- Calories: 1178
- Fat: 50g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1414mg
- Carbs: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 162g
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Sodium: 235.6mg
- Carbs: 3.3g
- Fiber: .3g
- Sugar: .5g
- Protein: 27g