This delicious, full of flavor, high in protein, and cheap Protein Pumpkin Muffins Recipe will make you fall even more in love with the season! Healthy, festive, and cheap? Sold!
Here is the recipe:
- 8 Large Egg Whites (1 Cup)
- 2 1/2 Scoops (75g) Vanilla Protein Powder (or Chocolate Protein Powder for more of a Chocolate Pumpkin taste)
- 1 Cup (80g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 Cup (244g) Pure Pumpkin
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 771
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 963mg
- Carbs: 72g
- Fiber: 20g
- Sugar: 25g
- Protein: 105g
Combine all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender. Process or blend everything together. Take out a muffin pan, spray it with non-stick cooking spray, and then pour your mix into your muffin pan leaving your mix 1/4’’ from the top. Bake on 350°F/176°C for 20:00-22:00. Enjoy!
- Add in raisins, nuts, chocolate chips, etc into your mix or on top of your muffins before you bake them!