A really quick Ranch Tuna Dip recipe that can be made on the go! High in protein, absolutely delicious, and most of all healthy!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Can (5 Ounces/142g) Tuna
- 1/3 Packet Ranch Dip
- 2 Tablespoons (13g) Flax Seed
- 1 Container (6 Ounces/170g) Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 1060mg
- Carbs: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 47g
Drain your can of Tuna. Take out a bowl and put all of your ingredients into it. Mix everything together! Enjoy!
- Use more or less Greek Yogurt to make it thicker/thinner!
- Make it thick and use it in a sandwich!
- Another flavor packet instead of Ranch (such as Harvest Dill)