The first two things that come to mind when I think of October? Halloween and PUMPKINS! If you’ve been following me for awhile then you’re well aware of my love for pumpkin recipes. This Stuffed Low Carb Pumpkin Bread is one of my favorites! Packed with protein, easy to make, and absolutely delicious.
Start by taking out a large bowl and adding into it 3 large eggs, 3 ounces of milk or milk substitute, 1/2 cup of coconut flour, 1 cup of almond flour, 2 scoops of protein powder, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, 1 cup of pumpkin puree, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 cup of a sweetener, 1 1/2 tablespoons of a sugar free syrup, 3 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter, and a pinch of salt.
Mix everything together. Using a hand mixer, if you have one, will make this step much easier!
Once mixed it should be pretty thick so don’t worry!
Take out a bread dish or pan, coat it with some non-stick cooking spray, and add 3/4 of your low carb pumpkin bread mix into it.
Flatten out the top and get ready to stuff it!
Low Carb Pumpkin Bread Stuffing
In another bowl, mix together 4 tablespoons of a reduced fat or fat free cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of a sweetener, 1 large egg, 1/2 scoop of protein powder, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Keep mixing until it’s nice and smooth then spread it on top of your flattened out mix in your dish or pan.
If you want more filling/stuffing, double this portion of the recipe. You could also add more layers if you want too!
Add the rest of your low carb pumpkin bread mix on top of that and do your best to evenly distribute it.
Bake it on 350F/176C for around 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
I don’t know about you all but I usually spread cream cheese on top of my pumpkin bread anyways. Having it stuffed inside? My pumpkin bread dreams are now a reality!
Seriously though, this bread is DELICIOUS!
Love pumpkin? Try our Healthy Pumpkin Chili recipe next!
Stuffed Low Carb Pumpkin Bread
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 3 Large Whole Eggs
- 3 Ounces Milk Substitute - or Milk (I like Vanilla)
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour - 8 Tablespoons or 60g
- 1 Cup Almond Flour - 112g
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder - 60g Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree - 122g
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Sweetener
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Syrup - Sugar Free
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Butter - Melted
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Cream Cheese - 120g Fat Free or Reduced Fat
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 1 Large Whole Egg
- ½ Scoop Protein Powder - 15g Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Mix together all of your Bread ingredients in a large bowl
- Coat a bread dish or pan with some non-stick cooking spray and pour ¾ of your mix in
- Mix all of your Filling ingredients together in a bowl
- Evenly distribute your Filling over your mix
- Add the rest of your mix on top and spread it around
- Bake on 350F/176C for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown
- Calories: 1903
- Fat: 89g
- Saturated Fat: 30g
- Sodium: 1481mg
- Carbs: 111g = 73g NET CARBS!
- Fiber: 38g
- Sugar: 30g
- Protein: 142g
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 148.1mg
- Carbs: 11.1g = 7.3g NET CARBS!
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 14.2g