Looking for a quick and delicious meal prep recipe? Look no further! This Lean Body Enchilada Pasta is travel friendly, has just enough kick, and is PACKED with protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Cups (16 Ounces) Water
- 6 Ounces (168g) Whole Wheat Pasta
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 14.5 Ounces (411g) No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
- 10 Ounces (283) Low Sodium Enchilada Sauce
- 15 Ounces (425g) Reduced Sodium Black Beans
- 11 Ounces (311g) No Salt Added Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 Pounds (32 Ounces) Chicken Breast (or Protein of YOUR CHOICE!)
- 1 Cup (112g) Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 2898
- Fat: 62g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 2604mg
- Carbs: 294g
- Fiber: 54g
- Sugar: 49g
- Protein: 291g
Calories in each bowl (if you make 6):
- Calories: 483
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 434mg
- Carbs: 49g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 8.1g
- Protein: 48.5g
Take out a large stove top pan and turn your burner on High heat. Add in your Water, Pasta, Chili Powder, Diced Tomatoes, and Enchilada Sauce. Mix everything together and bring it to a boil. Once it starts to boil turn your burner down to Low-Medium heat and let it simmer for 15 minutes while occasionally stirring it. After 15 minutes add in your Black Beans, Corn, and Chicken (or protein of your choice). Mix everything around and keep those ingredients on the heat for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes mix in your Cheese until it’s melted. Mouthgasm!
- Top your dish with some chopped up green onions!
- Keep this in the fridge and it’ll last around 7-10 days!