Packed with 189 grams of protein and only 76 grams of carbs this keto friendly Low Carb Lasagna Dip is great for any occasion! Watching the game? Tailgating? Need something quick to prep for a party? Miss lasagna? This recipe is for you!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Pound (16 Ounces) Lean Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Cups (488g) No Salt Added Crushed Tomatoes
- 4 Tablespoon (66g) No Salt Added Tomato Paste
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion
- 1 1/2 Cups (339g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese (or Ricotta)
- 1 1/2 Cups (168g) Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 1600
- Fat: 60g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 1710mg
- Carbs: 76g
- Fiber: 9g
- Sugar: 37g
- Protein: 189g
Calories in each bowl (if you make 10):
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Sodium: 171mg
- Carbs: 7.6g
- Fiber: .9g
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Protein: 18.9g
Take out a large stove top pan brown your Ground Beef or Turkey. Once browned add in the rest of your ingredients aside from your Cottage Cheese and Mozzarella. Mix everything together and let it simmer on Low Heat for 10 minutes. Take out a baking dish or pan and add your Cottage Cheese to the bottom of it. Pour your mix on top of your Cottage Cheese. Top your dish or pan with your Mozzarella then bake on 350°F/176°C for 15-20 minutes. Mouthgasm!
- Use chips, bread, eat it with a spoon, or whatever else you like!
- Keep this in the fridge and it’ll last around 5-7 days!
- Change up the flavors by using barbecue sauce, fresh vegetables, other seasonings, or anything else you can think of!