These Tuna Avocado Low Carb Lettuce Wraps only have 16g of carbs in the whole recipe, take around 2 minutes to prep, and are packed with 74g of protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 2 Cans (8 Ounces) Tuna
- 2.65 Ounces Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt (or Cottage Cheese/Mayonnaise)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup (56g) Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese (or Any Other Cheese)
- 1/2 Avocado
- Pinch Black Pepper
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
- Calories: 545
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 487mg
- Carbs: 16g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 74g
Add all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix everything together until the Avocado is mashed in (use the back of a fork to mash it easier). Take out a piece of lettuce, put some of your mix into it, and wrap it up. Mouthgasm!
- This will last in the fridge 5-7 days so make enough to last you the whole week!
- Portion out your recipe into smaller containers, take it with you, and put it on whatever you want!
- Don’t wanna make lettuce wraps? Throw your mix on some rice cakes!