If you couldn’t tell, we’ve been on quite a keto kick lately. These Breakfast Low Carb Wraps you’re about to see today have almost no carbs and take almost no time to prep at all!
No Carb Tortillas
First, we have to make our tortillas. Can you guess how we’re going to do this to best compliment the breakfast low carb wraps? If you said eggs, you’re right!
Add into a bowl and mix up 1 large egg and 3 large egg whites.
Take out a stovetop pan, turn a burner on medium heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray.
Once your pan heats up, add your eggs in, and sprinkle on some black pepper.
Cover your no carb tortillas for a couple minutes or until it moves around freely in your pan.
Flip and repeat.
If you did it right, you should have a pretty solid no carb tortilla.
Bored or sick of your regular egg tortillas? Add in other spices or herbs to switch up the flavor.
Low Carb Wraps
Take out a baking sheet and line it with some parchment paper for easy clean up (not needed).
Take your no carb tortillas and in each on you’re going to add in 1-2 ounces of some cooked crumbled sausage, 1/2 tablespoon of bacon bits, some chopped up peppers, 2-3 tablespoons of salsa, and 1/8 cup of your favorite cheese.
Whether or not you want to use a lower fat turkey sausage is up to you. You could also make some homemade sausage and crumble it up if you don’t like precooked stuff!
Roll your breakfast low carb wraps up tight, throw a couple toothpicks in them, and place them seam side down.
When you wrap these, you want them pretty thin so be careful not to overpack them.
Put those in the oven on 425F/218C for around 8-10 minutes.
You’ll know they’re done when your cheese has melted and they look a bit crispy on the outside!
Not only are these breakfast low carb wraps addictive and delicious, they pack some seriously awesome macros as you’ll see below.
Try our fun, low carb, and keto friendly Protein Pancake Bites next!
Easy Breakfast Low Carb Wraps
The Protein Chef is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 Large Whole Egg
- 3 Large Egg Whites
- Black Pepper - Your choice
- 1-2 Ounces Sausage - Cooked & Crumbled
- ½ Tablespoon Bacon Bits
- Peppers - Chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Salsa
- ⅛ Cup Cheese - Your choice Cheese
- Mix together your Eggs
- Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
- Pour your egg mix in, add on some Black Pepper, cover, and cook for a couple minutes or until your “egg tortilla” forms
- Flip it over and cook for another couple minutes
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and add your egg tortilla onto it
- Pack your egg tortilla with the rest of your ingredients, roll it up tight, and throw some toothpicks in it
- Bake on 425F/218C for 8-10 minutes or until your cheese is melted
- Calories: 227
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 341mg
- Carbs: 4g (Net Carbs: 2g)
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 28g